Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Your confession .

" Your sincere touch my heart "
HELLO .
Yesterday was really the best day ever . <: Not only school was awesome , his texts were so sincere alright x.x But , i made someone sad . >: Im so sorry ! ): I didn't know a " byebye " means so much , its not that i didn't bother to reply but , i was really tired . I dont think need sad until whole day emo ? Its just a " byebye " .. Cheerup dude ! (: Wahh , damn looking forward to thursday match . :b I really hope its true ! :D Heard that 3pm leaving school for match , JIAYOUS TEAM JURONGWEST . <3
Im sorry for walking away and ignoring you yesterday . I didn't mean to . I dont know what happen to me . ): But , your sweet and sincere texts really brighten up my day . ♥'
Thanks this stupid guy who really helped me so much . (: HAHAHA , machiam my answer so important to you lor . :b

No comments:

Post a Comment